Sunday, April 20, 2008

Daffy day.


No, the medication is not the only reason for the title. As we stepped out onto the very warm porch this morning, we saw that the spring flowers had begun to bloom, and interestingly, the only flowers in bloom were the ones directly in front of Trela's porch chair. We'll take that as a sign.

She wanted me to post the pictures. As you can see, she is looking great already, and she's getting pretty good at giving orders around the house :)



Carpe Diem,

Eric

3 comments:

Hope Valerie said...

And they're yellow. How appropriate! I'm glad you're home and feeling well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Trela!

I LOVE YOU!! Just wanted to get on the record with that one...I don't get a chance to say it nearly enough...talk to you soon...call me whenever...hopefully I won't be in (VISITING!) the maternity ward again!

love, peace, and happiness,
Anita

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I can't ever remember my username and password...argh!

:) Anita...again!