Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Still Sleepy

Well, things other than narcotic induced slumber are good here. I think the most memorable quote of the week went something like, "Percocet makes me nauseous. Could I have some please." So, it seems as though it does a good job on the pain.

There is a drain tube that needs to come out, it is looking like that time has come, so we'll be heading north on Wed. to have that removed, then again on Friday for a follow up consult with the oncologist. Hopefully once the drain tube is out the pain will go away enough to cut back to some less potent drugs.

Other than that not much here is new.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Trela said...

Ok people, I drag my weary drugged out self to the computer, pull up the blog, and I get nothin.

I wonder how many versions of 6 degrees of separation we can play on this thing. Some of you have to know each other without knowing you know each other.

Or how about jokes? I'll start: What's green in the middle, white on the outside, and hops? A FROG SANDWICH!!!! HAAAAAAAAAA

As the title suggests, I"m still sleepy. I'm going back to bed. Let's not disappoint me again. (Insert traditional Trela smirk here.)

Lisa said...

Hi Trela,
I'm a friend of Cara's and I just had to check out your blog and let you know that from near strangers like me, you are supported, rallied and prayed for.

As for jokes, all I have is my awesomely terrible:

What do a beach ball and Garfield have in common?

They're both round.

(insert my obnoxiously loud laugh here because no one else ever laughs)