Friday, July 18, 2008

X-Ray/Ct

Ok, take a deep breath people, I know I did. My oncology office called this week and they don't need to see me until August or September. Nice to know they're so worried about me! They also are just going to require a chest x-ray, so that's good on the radiation front! Radiation front. Ha.

Been a long day with the kids, can you tell?

That's really it! I'm currently involved in reorganizing my work room, so far I've also ripped up the floor, made new curtains (ok, should say, made curtains since there weren't any before), and painted (of course). I'm hoping this project is done by Monday or so, but let me know if you see a really cool comfy chair for it... in orange or gray would be fabulous....

Back to the paint!
: )
Carpe diem. - Trela

2 comments:

Russ said...

Great news, Trela. That is awesome!

Becky and I are finishing up moving to De Soto next weekend. She got a 6th grade Math job at Earlham and I'm still working on getting my own classroom. I had an interview at Waukee HS go really well, but there was an applicant with 10+ years of experience that they gave the job to. The principal made sure that if I don't get my own classroom I should stop in to see her personal secretary so she could get me to the top of the sub-list. I've got an interview at the Apple Store in Jordan Creek Mall on Monday for some extra cash if I end up subbing.

It's great to hear your good news.

-Russ

Anita said...

Stop, stop...how is it that you can be more productive in one weekend with all that you have on your plate than I can seem to accomplish in an entire week...I mean month...who am I kidding, year...?!? Argh...looking for my inner motivation...!

By the way, great news on the doctor report!!! So glad for the deep breaths!

love, peace, and happiness, Anita