Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sleep is good

Well, 2 days down, 20 to go.

Today was the second and final day of the first batch of treatments. Now we wait 19 days for the next round. 4 rounds total of this schedule and then it's going to be once weekly for three weeks with a week off. That course too will be repeated 4x.

The first day wasn't too bad, but Trela's feeling pretty ill tonight. They gave her some anti-nausea/sleeping meds, and so she's out like a light, which is I think better than being awake and sick.

In other news, many of you have heard by now, big changes are on the way. Dr. Eichelberger in Jesup has been presented with a wonderful opportunity to advance professionally in Des Moines, and has asked me to come in and buy his practice. It is a wonderful opportunity for me, and the best part is I'll still be able to continue my practice in Waterloo.

The only bad thing about the situation is the timing. Dr. Eichelberger is going to be be helping a doc in Des Moines with health problems and they need someone ASAP, so the timetable on this transition is pretty tight. If everything goes as planned, I'll be starting some of the time on the 18th of September, and then it would be full speed ahead on October 2 with the handoff taking place at that time.

So, I have been and will be pretty busy for a while. Don't be too hard on me we don't get too much posted her for a while.

ERic

No comments: