Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Something Fishy...

Forgot to put this on my last post... when I moved into the Hope Lodge, the bathroom was, to be kind, simply dreary. I needed to grab towels for myself anyway, and also bought a shower curtain and a few bath accessories to brighten things up a bit (gotta love the clearance aisle!). Anyway, my intention was to pass them along to someone else when I was finished, so if you're interested in them, let me know and I'll happily send them along totally free. They were worth the tiny investment just to lift my spirits for a few weeks. The shower curtain is a vinyl photo view of fish in an ocean, most of the fish less than three inches in size. It's primarily a dark blue. I also have a soap pump and soap dish (which I use to collect my jewelry) that weren't designed to go with it, but are also fish. I'm thinking it would all be best in a kid's bathroom or a college dorm bathroom. Anyway, let me know if you're interested and I can send you the links to see pictures of them.

: )
Carpe diem. - Trela

No comments: