Monday, April 23, 2007

Out of Surgery

Ok, actually I've been out of surgery since about 10:30 on Friday, but I couldn't think of a more clever post title. I also can't think of anything very clever to say. Clearly I'm up and about enough to be typing rather coherently, though that's probably the extent of my lucid thoughts at this point. Surgery went well according to my doctor, and I woke from the sleeping meds about an hour after he finished. By 5pm I was ready to head home despite the fact that Eric and I had discussed my staying overnight (those hospital beds just are NOT comfortable). I slept most of the last two days and dealt with a little nausea/dizziness, but I'm off the pain killers today and most of those symptoms have disappeared. I'm a bit sore, but nothing a little ibuprofen can't handle. I've spent almost no time in bed today, even ventured outside to check my garden, but I'm starting to feel tired now and will probably spend the afternoon curled up on the couch catching up on pointless television.

Eric's been ridiculously busy at work these days, but I can honestly say that should be an entirely different blog!
: )
Carpe diem. - Trela

No comments: