Thursday, October 19, 2006

3 down, 1 to go!

Well, it's the day after treatment and I've been up since 8:30, have already eaten breakfast, returned a phone call, and checked my email. I feel every so slightly out of it, but this is MILES ahead of the last two treatments afterwhich I spent the first day totally unconscious. Only one more set of this nasty bugger and then we move on to the reportedly kinder, gentler drugs.

After my adventure in the hospital the doctors decided to cut my dose by a full 30%, and I'm definitely feeling the difference. As long as it still does its job, I think we're good to go. I'm focusing on a day of relaxation, movie watching, and lying on various surfaces around the house. So much better than the last time! I can actually pick up the remote! All will be well until approximately 7:30 central time when the Cardinals take to the field... if they don't win I may be using this blog to either 1. sell Eric to the highest bidder or 2. find a new place to live.

- Carpe Diem, Trela

1 comment:

Hope Valerie said...

I know... I too was in serious anguish last night when the Cards lost. :(